• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching texas tech

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I was actually going to make a "watching Texas Tech" post as well, so I will add my thoughts here...

Did anyone notice how the receivers all work back to Harrell when he is scrambling? Not just Crabtree, they all know how to work back to him and get some space so he has options. Yeah, they also make catches, but, IMHO, that is our issue. MG scrambles around and buys a lot of time only to find that half the time, he still doesn't have anyone to throw to.

If we corrected this issue, MG will be a serious Heisman contender next year. I really can't believe how big of a difference there is in our receivers and the receivers I was watching last night. Again, I am not expecting us to have our very on Crabtree, but the rest of our receivers should be at least as good as the 2-5 receivers there.

i for one am hoping bj daniels steps up and sees alot of playing time next year and coaching staff brings in a fresh crop of reAL WRS

i dont think we can count on grothe and receivers we have on roster

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived