• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get Ready for 2010-Grothe Out Daniels In

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

1.) Matt Grothe is good despite playing in his current situation. Without him USF would be longing for C-USA days again. IMHO: We will not have another QB as good or as him for another 10-20 years. Enjoy watching him before the Julmiste/TBD QB days return.

2.) JewBull has been around since the beginning. He stayed at the same crappy hotel as me in Troy Alabama, when we played Troy for the first time. Just because we have been around for a long time doesn't mean we are always right, but I do believe it gives us the right to beotch and moan and look for answers.

3.) smazza is by anyone's definition a USF fan. He donates money, he travles cross country to games, and he habitually monitors USF internet message boards. Try a better argument

4.) Its the scheme people. This offense is atrocious. (Enter stat freaks) Its overly complicated, too easily stalled by small errors, reactive not proactive and painful to watch. It fails most in big games and will always do so. We got it after MTSU handed us our *** and its not gonna change until the head coach humbles himself and hires an offensive coordinator who is qualified and whom CJL gives 100% control of the offense. You ever hear of K.I.S.S.? Not the rock band. USF needs to keep it simpler on offense and use the speed we have better.

5.) I hate that I am constantly slamming CJL. I love the guy.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  42
  • Days Won:  0

To blame some one, you need to blame everyone, dam people he can't perfert the whole dam game. All these armchair QB's, need to check yourselves. Its a team effort, take the good with the bad. When he's gone, your going to wish he was here. Just like when Blackwell left, be careful what you wish for. ;)

Archived