• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls in the Trop

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

If you're going to any sporting event...there are two teams playing. Choose one and wear their gear...otherwise it just makes you look like you got lost on the highway...or [glow=red,2,300]that you're really an insecure dweeb.[/glow] ("I'll show everyone else..I'm going to rep my team anyway...I'm Joe Cool Guy!")

Wearing gear from other area teams doesn't make you any less of a Bulls supporter...

I would think the need to follow the crowd is a bigger indicator of insecurity?

Anyway, I wore a Bulls jersey with my Rays / USF cap to game 1.  Got a lot of "GO BULLS!" shouts from passer's by.

It's not "following the crowd" to be at a sporting event and wear the gear of a team participating actually participating IN the event...it's common sense as a sports fan... The insecurity arises from a few folks who feel like they simply must make a statement by "swimming against the current". I'd like to see the reaction of ppl if our student section showed up to Bulls games in Buccaneer gear just so they can rep the hometown pro team and fit in with the pirate ship. Don't get me wrong...they have every right to...they'd just look strange...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,457

If the bulls finish 6-6 you will see them in the Trop.  The BE bowl owned by ESPN will feature them there against a CUSA team.

• Content Count:  3,827

For the record, if you've had an employee at the Trop yell out a random "Go Bulls!" and give you the Bulls sign, it was me.

Archived