• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN College Gameday... highlights

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

NC State vs. USF.  Was disappointed, they did no footage of either team.  Spoke only for a minute about this game.  Annoys me how much time they will spend on unranked traditional programs (ie footage, talking about individual players, highlights from last week, etc) and how little time they give to USF....   pisses me off...   

Anyway, here are some highlights/Statements...

NC State is high and mighty after ECU win.

Bulls on Parade.  NC State lost QB.  LB injured last game.  Two best players out.

USF 2 - 0 on road.  Grothe athletic ability and doing great job..    Both Kirk and Lee picked us at beginning to win the BE and think we are doing well.   They all predict USF to win the game. 

Said they had a poll on ESPN and clearly 2/3 pick USF over NC State.

I know I am USF biased, but does anyone else feel that USF doesn't get equal coverage vs the other top 25, and especially against traditional programs even if they are unranked?  I feel like we get the short straw each time.

Archived