• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gators, Seminoles or Hurricanes?: USF Bulls.

Mama_Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

That was the answer from DT Tyrone Dixon.  ;D

A to Z with Tyrone Dixon

By Cliff Olsen

Special to The Sun

Published: Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 6:01 a.m.

Last Modified: Friday, September 26, 2008 at 12:56 a.m.

School: Eastside

AARON DAYE/The Gainesville Sun

Eastside senior offensive and defensive lineman Tyrone Dixon.Year: Senior

Position: Defensive tackle/offensive tackle

Jersey number: 51

Height: 6-foot-1 ½

Weight: 292 pounds

Apples or oranges?: Apples.

Beyonce or Rihanna?: Beyonce.

Comic book hero I would want to be?: Superman, because Superman has no weaknesses besides kryptonite and kryptonite is nowhere around Gainesville.

Dinner on an ideal night?: My mom's pork chops, rice, corn and beans.

ESPN's best program?: College GameDay. It is a real exciting show.

Favorite sport aside from one you play: Wrestling and eating.

Happiest day of my life: When I met my cousin Johnny Littles. We're Trill Fam (we ride out together, us two against the world).

Ink anywhere?: On my right arm. I have a hand holding together two head stones. On this side it says "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil." My grandma always liked that scripture. On this side are (the names) of my grandma, my grandpa and my dad, they all passed away.

Joker on team: Mikel Green.

Kickers are...:only speaking when they are spoken to.

Least favorite football moment: Last week's 39-28 loss against Tallahassee Godby. We had them 28-14 in the first half with 260 rushing yards and then we came back out and didn't even score a lick.

My fastest teammate: Johnny Littles.

Nerdiest thing I do: I get real hyper and then I make random noises just about anywhere or I'll be in class. I just do it to get attention sometimes.

Obama or McCain?: Obama. He seems like he would be a good President. Plus I really don't know too much about McCain.

Potential college major: Sports medicine.

Quiet time activity: I daydream a lot about football scenarios and all types of things.

Rapper I listen to most: Kanye West.

Story of my life title: Roman Candle. It is a wrestling move I used to always do when I was growing up. I would put someone in the Walls of Jericho (WWE wrestler Chris Jericho's signature move), and I would also give someone a wet willy.

This week's opponent (Ocala Forest) is...: Right now (Wednesday) I really don't know too much about them. They are a pretty hard team and they'll come with their A game, so we're going to have to come with ours and see what the outcome is going to be.

Universities or colleges considering: Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt, USF and Ball State.

Vacation spot I love: Huntsville, Alabama, hanging out with my uncle.

Weirdest teammate: Devontae Williams, nicknamed "Sapp." He is a hard nose defensive tackle, but he looks crazy a lot and he'll make strange voices and creep up behind you.

Xbox, PlayStation or Wii?: PlayStation.

Year I was born: 1990.

Zoo animal I like most: Lion, the king of the jungle just like me.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20080925/NEWS/809260255?Title=A_to_Z_with_Tyrone_Dixon

He is a three star prospect on Rivals.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=66903

• Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

That was the answer from DT Tyrone Dixon.  ;D

A to Z with Tyrone Dixon

By Cliff Olsen

Special to The Sun

Published: Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 6:01 a.m.

Last Modified: Friday, September 26, 2008 at 12:56 a.m.

School: Eastside

AARON DAYE/The Gainesville Sun

Eastside senior offensive and defensive lineman Tyrone Dixon.Year: Senior

Position: Defensive tackle/offensive tackle

Jersey number: 51

Height: 6-foot-1 ½

Weight: 292 pounds

Apples or oranges?: Apples.

Beyonce or Rihanna?: Beyonce.

Comic book hero I would want to be?: Superman, because Superman has no weaknesses besides kryptonite and kryptonite is nowhere around Gainesville.

Dinner on an ideal night?: My mom's pork chops, rice, corn and beans.

ESPN's best program?: College GameDay. It is a real exciting show.

Favorite sport aside from one you play: Wrestling and eating.

Happiest day of my life: When I met my cousin Johnny Littles. We're Trill Fam (we ride out together, us two against the world).

Ink anywhere?: On my right arm. I have a hand holding together two head stones. On this side it says "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil." My grandma always liked that scripture. On this side are (the names) of my grandma, my grandpa and my dad, they all passed away.

Joker on team: Mikel Green.

Kickers are...:only speaking when they are spoken to.

Least favorite football moment: Last week's 39-28 loss against Tallahassee Godby. We had them 28-14 in the first half with 260 rushing yards and then we came back out and didn't even score a lick.

My fastest teammate: Johnny Littles.

Nerdiest thing I do: I get real hyper and then I make random noises just about anywhere or I'll be in class. I just do it to get attention sometimes.

Obama or McCain?: Obama. He seems like he would be a good President. Plus I really don't know too much about McCain.

Potential college major: Sports medicine.

Quiet time activity: I daydream a lot about football scenarios and all types of things.

Rapper I listen to most: Kanye West.

Story of my life title: Roman Candle. It is a wrestling move I used to always do when I was growing up. I would put someone in the Walls of Jericho (WWE wrestler Chris Jericho's signature move), and I would also give someone a wet willy.

This week's opponent (Ocala Forest) is...: Right now (Wednesday) I really don't know too much about them. They are a pretty hard team and they'll come with their A game, so we're going to have to come with ours and see what the outcome is going to be.

Universities or colleges considering: Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt, USF and Ball State.

Vacation spot I love: Huntsville, Alabama, hanging out with my uncle.

Weirdest teammate: Devontae Williams, nicknamed "Sapp." He is a hard nose defensive tackle, but he looks crazy a lot and he'll make strange voices and creep up behind you.

Xbox, PlayStation or Wii?: PlayStation.

Year I was born: 1990.

Zoo animal I like most: Lion, the king of the jungle just like me.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20080925/NEWS/809260255?Title=A_to_Z_with_Tyrone_Dixon

He is a three star prospect on Rivals.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=66903

I like this kid. He is very honest and he just sounds like he loves what he is doing. Pretty strong too...

• Content Count:  4,879

smart, too!

• Content Count:  5,241

id find it a whole lot cooler if the seminoles, canes or gators were interested in him

Archived