• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Calling all USF Alumni in Philadelphia/S. Jersey/N. Delaware

Bausfkid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

If you are a USF Alumni or friend of USF and live in the Philadelphia/S. Jersey/N. Delaware area and would like to get involved with our chapter email Brandon Aldridge (USF Class of 87) at bausfkid@comcast.net

There are 1,600 USF Alumni in our area and our chapter is going strong.  We started on 2/29/04 (leap year day) and have had great events ever since. 

Our next event is our USF Football 'Watch Party' on Thursday, October 2 vs. Pitt.  We meet at CJ and Ecks in Manayunk.  Game time is 7:30 pm.  Don't forget to wear your USF colors.  Great food, drink specials and fun!

If you would like to join the USF Alumni Association visit www.usfalumni.net or call Merrell Dickey at 800-299-BULL.  Tell him Brandon sent you!

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Ha, my Grandmother used to live in Manayunk, on the steepest road in Philly, long before it became a hot spot in Philly.  I'll let my sister to know about this watch party, since she's in Delaware.

• Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

JoeB,

I got you email and added your sister to our chapter's email database.  I also spoke to her on the telephone prior to our Camden Riversharks event.  She was very nice and explained she was going to be out of town and could not attend the event /our group.

Stay on her and let's see if we can get her out to an event.

Go Bulls!

BA

Archived