• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Barry!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Get your golfclubs out of the garage. Although Anaheim isnt that far away. Go to the game tomorrow and watch a couple of non chokers play in the playoffs.  HAHAHA

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

after he picks up his 7th mvp

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

after he picks up his 7th mvp

How many championship rings has that gotten him?

How many championship rings has that gotten him?

He has been to the big dance he just hasnt won.  He does have at least one NL championship ring but not the big prize.  Kinda like winning the bronze I guess. It is nice to win but you still have to look up at people that finished ahead of you.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Get your golfclubs out of the garage. Although Anaheim isnt that far away. Go to the game tomorrow and watch a couple of non chokers play in the playoffs.  HAHAHA

I don't think he'd be a very good golfer...

first because roided up arms/shoulders/manboobs would impede a proper golf swing and also roid rage... one missed shot and i'd be praying for his caddy

hopefully he will get a chance next year

you can't have everything

he has as many rings as any boston red sox player alive (is there anyone alive from1918?)

did you know that in the 1912 world series when boston beat the giants the seventh and final game is considered one of the greastest 7th games of alltime?

did you know that in the 1912 world series when boston beat the giants the seventh and final game is considered one of the greastest 7th games of alltime?

Didnt know that. Sox have been in some of the most memorable game 7's though.  1967 Bob Gibson game..OUCH.  86 Mets game was a good one though game 6 was more memorable.  75 vs big red machine was a good one but game 6 Fisk walkoff was big story there too.  Curt Schilling is a red sox player and he won a ring against the Yanks a couple of years ago. Mendoza has rings, Byung Kim has a ring.  Millar has a ring.   Of course I am assuming uyou meant won as a red sox player and I would have to think you are correct. I know the sox had a fan "Roll" out the first pitch this year who was around when sox won last series. Actually I think he was honorary captain or something but did not toss a pitch or anything like that.