• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF 2008 Statistical Rankings...so far

Guest nybullsfan

How do you make "columns" ?

I second the question. I tried to use the <table> tags and got an "invalid html" message. How'd you do it?

Quote GarySJ's post.  You can see he used the <table> function.  It looks very time consuming to organize.  You might be able to do something in excel to get it quicker than typing it all out.

Ahah! I was using <> characters instead of [ ] characters.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

I was surprised that we are #2 in eushing defense.  Especially to Louisville, I haven't seen any of their game. 

ET: According to the NCAA, Plancher has 130 yards, but he's still our top rusher.

I'm just glad to see Grothe in 3rd place and still undefeated.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx ... was a typo and agree that it's great to have Grothe our 3rd leading rusher and undefeated.

120 yards against Kansas was good enough to win as a team.

Expecting another week of rest for Ford & Williams.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

You want to see a stat? Here's a stat:

Bowl Subdivision (FBS) National Team Report

Fewest Yards Penalized Per Game

[table]

[tr][td]Year[/td][td]Rank[/td][td]Team[/td][td]Games[/td][td]Penalties[/td][td]Yards Penalized[/td][td]Penalties/Game[/td][td]Yards Penalized/Game[/td][td]Won[/td][td]Lost[/td][td]Tied[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2001[/td][td]112[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]11[/td][td]110[/td][td]927[/td][td]10.00[/td][td]84.27[/td][td]8[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2002[/td][td]116[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]11[/td][td]128[/td][td]1076[/td][td]11.64[/td][td]97.82[/td][td]9[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2003[/td][td]114[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]11[/td][td]103[/td][td]913[/td][td]9.36[/td][td]83.00[/td][td]7[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2004[/td][td]114[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]11[/td][td]105[/td][td]890[/td][td]9.55[/td][td]80.91[/td][td]4[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2005[/td][td]97[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]12[/td][td]106[/td][td]831[/td][td]8.83[/td][td]69.25[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2006[/td][td]116[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]13[/td][td]104[/td][td]916[/td][td]8.00[/td][td]70.46[/td][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2007[/td][td]116[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]13[/td][td]112[/td][td]937[/td][td]8.62[/td][td]72.08[/td][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2008[/td][td]44[/td][td]South Fla.[/td][td]3[/td][td]20[/td][td]133[/td][td]6.67[/td][td]44.33[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]

[/table]

I'm telling ya, this team's maturing right before our eyes.

My wife and I were commenting on this very trend during the Kansas game.  It's so nice to see our opponents shooting themselves in the foot like we used to do.

This makes a HUUUUUUUGE difference in close games.

Archived