• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Hockey Pediatric Cancer Awareness Game- we need your help!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

Fellow Board Members,

As you know the USF Ice Bulls (www.icebulls.org) have raised $18,000 the past year for several children with cancer. It all started with a little girl named Madison who had Stage IV Hepatoblastoma and was given a 20% chance to live.

1zbv1gg.jpg

(Madison seen above) Since meeting Madison after her diagnoses, seeing her through chemo and a liver transplant- this 3 year old is considered CANCER FREE!

We have been honored to meet 4 children from the Tampa Bay area who need our help now.

1)Brooke – 5 year old with ALL Leukemia. Relapsed less than a month after she finished treatment. Just finished 100+ day hospital stay and is waiting for a bone marrow transplant. Father was laid off recently.

59zz28.jpg

2)Connor- ALL Leukemia is at the hospital for over 100 days and counting still. His mother is a single parent with a set of twins at home. Been in treatment for some time.

2enuh5z.jpg

3)Maddie- 2 year old with Rhabdomyosarcoma cancer, single mom with 3 year old sister. Lost job and car.

10wsnip.jpg

4)Sophie- 2 year old diagnosed in June. One of 4 children, have been denied assistance through the government.

On September 27th at 7:30pm at the Brandon Ice Sports Forum the Ice Bulls will play FAU in their annual “Dropping Glove Against Cancer†Pediatric Cancer Awareness Game. We hope to raise $5,000 so each child will get $1,000 for their medical trust funds.

I am writing to ask for your help. Whether it is a cash donation for the event, raffle items or volunteering your time- everything is much appreciated. We have invited the Children’s Cancer Center out to the game and will have a craft table for the children. At this table they will be making kites- as the CCC motto is “Children should fly kites not fight cancerâ€

If you have anything that could be raffle off such as Bulls gear, football tickets for upcoming games, hats, promotional items, etc we can use it to make money for these children.

***ALL DONATIONS CASH OR RAFFLE ITEMS ARE TAX DEDUCTABLE, RECIEPTS CAN BE GIVEN***

Any questions please contact usficebulls@aol.com or the team office 813-385-3190. Nothing is too small!

come on Bulls fans help this cause. Madison's family has already been converted to hardcore USF fans, we need to get these other families on board. The spirit of this event will help these families love USF forever!

My fractured leg is keeping me down and I am unable to get out in the community like a I usually do, I need you to rally and help me out!

• Content Count:  178

I can volunteer that night, and I will send you a PM.

FYI, your charity event is on a Sat. night and we are all (mostly) huge college football fans. It may be hard to pry us all away from the game.

But, I have a DVR so I'm not worried about it.

we will have a big screen, 6 other tvs just feet away from the event showing the game that night, including food and drink specials for those who come out.

And for those who cant miss it and have to stay at home sending us some USF gear to raffle off will show the true USF spirit, which is what the event it all about. Coming together as a USF family to help other families.

-will PM you-

Archived