• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Tickets for Kansas

It does shock me that less than 1/4 of the student body cares so little about the game they don't want something (technically) free to do on Friday. Back in my day (last year), we had to camp out for tickets!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

For what it's worth...

Many students are still having problems with requesting their tickets, whether it's locked accounts to ID's not matching up. I do know that a lot of people requested a ticket today. I'm sure the lower bowl is filled. There seems to be a buzz around campus. People are excited for this game.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It does shock me that less than 1/4 of the student body cares so little about the game they don't want something (technically) free to do on Friday. Back in my day (last year), we had to camp out for tickets!

The camp out is one of my fondest memories in my soon to be over time at USF. 

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

For what it's worth...

Many students are still having problems with requesting their tickets, whether it's locked accounts to ID's not matching up. I do know that a lot of people requested a ticket today. I'm sure the lower bowl is filled. There seems to be a buzz around campus. People are excited for this game.

This is what happened to my friend.  Know how they can get their account unlocked?

• Content Count:  7,890

if this becomes a problem (students not selling out the Student section) than the should not open the 300 sections for students.

Question to the JRs and SRs because of this new system and the fact that most of you are 1 or 2 years from graduating did any of you buy season tickets?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

if this becomes a problem (students not selling out the Student section) than the should not open the 300 sections for students.

Question to the JRs and SRs because of this new system and the fact that most of you are 1 or 2 years from graduating did any of you buy season tickets?

I did just so i could have a guaranteed seat and not have to run in super early and cut my tailgate time short.  Also wanted to make sure i had them since we have a good shot at the BE title that i would be able to renew before everyone jumped on the bandwagon. 

• Content Count:  7,890

I did just so i could have a guaranteed seat and not have to run in super early and cut my tailgate time short.  Also wanted to make sure i had them since we have a good shot at the BE title that i would be able to renew before everyone jumped on the bandwagon. 

im sure your not the only one. I did it when i was a Sr in the 04 season

Archived