• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Favrah

Triple B

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,709
  • Days Won:  424

Just saw the highlights of the game Jets yesterday and you have got to be freaking kidding me ..... I'm not sure what was more pathetic, the Favre passes shown or the fact that Miami couldn't defend them.... Buffalo wins that division.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Just saw the highlights of the game Jets yesterday and you have got to be freaking kidding me ..... I'm not sure what was more pathetic, the Favre passes shown or the fact that Miami couldn't defend them.... Buffalo wins that division.

Oh now now Triple B.  There was only one pathetic pass and really it was a great veteran play.  Jets FG kicker went out with a bum leg so they had to go for it on 4th downs.  Miami blitzed and instead of favre taking the sack like a regular qb would he knew an interception would be just as good as a punt.  So what does he do?  Heaves it and gives someone on his team a chance and it lands right in the hands of a WR in the endzone.  You can call it luck of pathetic but Favre has been doing it his whole career so eventually you have to call it skill. 

Did you see the 60 yard bomb he threw on a rope to Cotchery for his first td as a Jet?  Or were you reading the tv guide in that "pathetic" pass. 

Must suck to be a Bucs fan, worst division in the league and your already 0-1 in it.  Long season!

Oh now now Triple B.  There was only one pathetic pass and really it was a great veteran play.  Jets FG kicker went out with a bum leg so they had to go for it on 4th downs.  Miami blitzed and instead of favre taking the sack like a regular qb would he knew an interception would be just as good as a punt.  So what does he do?  Heaves it and gives someone on his team a chance and it lands right in the hands of a WR in the endzone.  You can call it luck of pathetic but Favre has been doing it his whole career so eventually you have to call it skill.

LOL .... Ok, "skill". If Miami had had any db's in the same zip code as the wr's, those were picks or knocked down .....  I thought it was the fg kicker who went down? They still had a punter, right?

Did you see the 60 yard bomb he threw on a rope to Cotchery for his first td as a Jet?

You mean the underthrown one he had to wait for?

Must suck to be a Bucs fan, worst division in the league and your already 0-1 in it.  Long season!

Not sure what that has to do with this ... besides I thought you'd be happy I picked Buffalo ...... Wait, that was "Rueb's" team wasn't it?  ;)

LOL...125 QB rating, but lets not let facts get in the way  ;)  (isnt that your line)

They still had a punter but they were on the 35-40 yard line (in between)

underthrown?  umm not at all, looked right in stride...are you questioning Favres arm strength?  thats funny.

Reub is the Bills fan, him and all the other Canadiens. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,500
  • Days Won:  13

They were on the 30 ehy punt?

LOL...125 QB rating, but lets not let facts get in the way  ;)  (isnt that your line)

They still had a punter but they were on the 35-40 yard line (in between)

underthrown?  umm not at all, looked right in stride...are you questioning Favres arm strength?  thats funny.

Reub is the Bills fan, him and all the other Canadiens.

LOL .... I couldn't find any clear highlights on YT but if I remember correctly the td passes were ****** thrown balls cuaght by Jets who looked like they had a 10 yd force field around them ... and I'm not questioning Brett's arm strength just that crap, cowboy like way he plays which usually ends up biting him,and the team he plays, for in the ass in the end...... Buffalo wins the division.

watch the play action fake and the bomb right in stride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbfI1zVSXMc

SUPERBOWL!

watch the play action fake and the bomb right in stride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbfI1zVSXMc

If he hits him in stride, he doesn't get touched at all by either of those Miami db's who he must have been invisble to .....

SUPERBOWL!

I'll leave you alone to your delusions from this point on ...... everyone needs their dreams.  8)

Archived