• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game time - Discusssion

BJ

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

My thoughts so far:

- USF's lines are winning the day, especially on offense.

- I'd like see USF pound the ball more. We were getting good gains early with handoffs to Taylor and Planchier.

- UCF is not getting it done on the ground. I don't see how their offense is going to work if USF doesn't respect the run.

- Planchier looks... really motivated.

- I like the decision to kick the field goal rather than go for fourth down. You don't want to give UCF any reason to feel positive. It's also nice to get Alvarado some game action.

- Two personal fouls on UCF already. I wonder if they were legit or ticky-tack. Since no replay was shown, I bet they were ticky-tack.

- I like USF's poise. They look focused and are finishing plays. I just hope we don't lose our poise and get sucked into an unsportsmanlike conduct at some point.

- Did you see the emotion of the hug Moise Planchier got from one of the USF assistants after his touchdown?

- Did you see the Bowl Championship Series logo? In UCF's stadium? That's false advertising, man.

- All the visible shaking at the stadium would be impressive if I didn't question the structural integrity of the place.

- No visible empty seats.

GREAT RUN by Grothe.

I think we got away with a late hit there.

Archived