• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Funny story Tatum Bell steals Rudi Johnson's bags.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

Wednesday, 12:15 p.m.

We have an early favorite for NFL story of the year. Cue ProFootballTalk.com:

"[Newly signed Lions running back Rudi] Johnson left his bags outside CEO Matt Millen's office while he met with team officials and, ultimately, worked out a deal with the team. So when Johnson came back to get his bags, they were nowhere to be found. Johnson and Millen were stumped. Enter the eye in the sky. The team checked the videotapes generated by the team's in-house surveillance system, and they quickly identified the culprit. So who might it have been? None other than Tatum Bell, who lost his gig with the Lions after Rudi arrived."

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

That is great.  Rudi Johnsons will be playing behind Kevin Smith.  Crazy how the NFL works.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

That is great.  Rudi Johnsons will be playing behind Kevin Smith.  Crazy how the NFL works.

think you got those backwards.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I dont know about backwards.  They may splt time but Detroit is still calling Smith their starter.  Kid has had an unbelieveable training camp and preseason.

Rudi Johnson is washed up. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I dont know about backwards.  They may splt time but Detroit is still calling Smith their starter.  Kid has had an unbelieveable training camp and preseason.

I agree... but then...

I thought that about Corey Dillon when the Pats got him from Cincy... and then he turned out to be pretty **** good.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I agree... but then...

I thought that about Corey Dillon when the Pats got him from Cincy... and then he turned out to be pretty **** good.

Rudi still has to learn the terminology and the playbook.  I think he'll get a good number of carries.

Archived