• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Injury Update Again...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

mike ford has a high ankle sprain

are you sure?

yes i am sure. he's in a  walking boot and. and to quote a player "he's not to good"

i was also told its not a terrible sprain but one of those that may linger. if he does in fact get any time against UCF look for it to be extremely limited

I'm not worried about this week, though.  I mean he was able to walk off the field right away, so I wouldn't think it was that bad.  I hope he's back for the Kansas game.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,726

Mike Ford will not play at all until Kansas.  There is no reason to risk further spraining against UCF.

Especially when we have a stable of other backs who are tested.

Pupello could be out for another week or two.  I had a similar injury last summer, and was on crutches for about a week.  Then a little limping for a week.  Then ALMOST back to normal.  We'd be lucky to see Pupello back for KU.

Ankle injuries are tough...cause they are so prone to spraining again.  As longas the training staff plays it smart.  We'll see these guys out there pretty soon.  LOTS OF TAPE!!!  LOTS OF ICE AND CONTRAST BATH!!!  lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I wish pupello could play, but I dont think we need him to beat ucf

Last year, our third stringers were scoring on ucIF.  This year's third string is better than last year.

Archived