• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull sighting in Lincolnville, Maine!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

If you are not familiar with Down East Maine, it's the area near Bar Harbor, Bangor, Ellsworth, etc.  Anyway, saw a big white truck with the U on the front and gave the guy a "Go Bulls!"  I'm class of '94, he was class of '79 I think.  Anyway, said he put his truck on the Auto Train and had been driving it around Maine for about 4 weeks.  I never thought I would be that far from Florida and see such a beautiful emblem on the front of a vehicle.  F'ing awesome!

BTW, there's a place called the Whale's Tooth Pub right there on the beach of the Penobscot River in Lincolnville (next to the lobster pound).  I recommend that you stop in there and sample the local micro brewed beers (Andrews Brewing Co).  I had the brown ale and my wife the golden and it was some of the best beer I have ever tasted!

Guest AstroBull

I have some friends that are going up to Arcadia this week for her birthday.  Don't know if that is anywhere close to you, but if it is then I hope you see them.

Archived