• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just 1 more bad yr for football and basketball

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

DABULL80, he is listed at 6'10" 250 C, PF. The guy is getting looks from the likes of UConn, GaTech, Louisvilles, and FSU, so it looks like he's got game. Lets hope the prep school thing isn't neccessary.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Thanks RH, my eyes are getting old.  I hope Mac gets him.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I agree that with a QB (which I assuming we'll sign) football will be heading in the right direction.

But, USF basketball is in HUGE trouble and even if coach does all the right things, I except it to take YEARS to get out of the NBE's cellar.

NAM37

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

Instead of being an also-ran in CUSA, we can move up and be an also-ran in the Big East...  :P

Results! Please, please show me some tangible results! I'm so, so tired of hearing about this great recruit, that great recruit, etc. who is so great and then when he gets here is a dud or a flop.

The good news is, it can't get much worse than last year.  :-/

At least we'll be able to watch some good schools beat us ... I'd rather lose to Villanova, Providence, & Syracuse than Tulane, UAB, and Charlotte.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Yea, it sounds better when you say "I'm going to the Syrcuse game tonight(insert any BE team).

USF Basketball could get a real shot in the arm if we can land Zarron Cann who is visiting this weekend:

USF: Brandon star Zaronn Cann will make an official visit next weekend. Cann, a 6-foot-5 guard who has visited West Virginia and Virginia Tech, is considering offers from both schools as well as the Bulls, Brandon coach Mark Herrmann said.

- GREG AUMAN, Times staff writer