• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Recognition in DC. Well, kind of...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

Im up in DC for business and was getting on the hotel elevator to head to the gym and Im wearing a shirt that says "Bulls Football". A couple getting off the elevator sees me and the guy says "South Florida?"..we ended up chatting a few minutes.

Turns out they're from Atlanta and their son is the punter for the Gators (Chas Henry)...so I guess it's not a total shock they recognized "Bulls" to be USF. And(ironically) they are long-time Vols season ticket holders. So this is an all-around SEC family. The guy certainly knew enough about our program though...he was smart enough to talk Selvie, Grothe, and Leavitt at least. I have to say I was impressed.

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Nice...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I was in DC yesterday and took pictures of Rocky (the stuffed one from the bookstore) in various areas like the lincoln memorial, white house, capital, etc.... 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I was in DC yesterday and took pictures of Rocky (the stuffed one from the bookstore) in various areas like the lincoln memorial, white house, capital, etc.... 

Can you post those? That is a cool idea

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

IncrediBull,

Nice Job, the Alumni Magazine has requested Alumni Members take photos of Rocky at interesting locales or places.

Archived