• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TAMPA BAY RAYS THEME SONG EVERYONE BEEN TALKING BOUT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

HERE'S THE SONG EVERYONE BEEN TALKING BOUT.. IT'S CALLED "ITS OUR SEASON" AND THEY BEEN PLAYING AT THE LAST COUPLE GAMES

www.myspace.com/cristol

• Content Count:  873

Pretty cool song.  Just one question, who is Ben Zorbist?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

HAHAHAA OK GUY!  Figures the sheltered minded singabull would think that was a good song.  I bet you are a big Lil Webbie fan too  ::)

Being born and raised in the birth place of Hip hop, Queens, New York.  I grew up to Run DMC, Rakim, EPMD, KRS-one, Tribe called quest, De La Soul, Leaders of a New School, Wu Tang, Brand Nubian, Special Ed, Jay-Z, Nas, etc...you know REAL Hip hop, where lyrics are meaningful and the flows are poetry.  I must be honest and say that hurt my ears.  You are lucky people down huuurrr drink dat syrrup and listen to slowed down music, because they are so dumbed down they can enjoy that noise i just heard.  Stuff like that, though completely different, gives real hip hop a bad name to people who dont know anything about it.  What a shame.

The south has a long way to catch up to east coast hip hop and this guy has a long way to catch up tp southern "rap".

Sorry for the honesty , but its a tough business, Cristol. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

isint he your ss?

• Content Count:  883

It's ZOBRIST. 

• Content Count:  2

HAHAHAA OK GUY!  Figures the sheltered minded singabull would think that was a good song.  I bet you are a big Lil Webbie fan too  ::)

Being born and raised in the birth place of Hip hop, Queens, New York.  I grew up to Run DMC, Rakim, EPMD, KRS-one, Tribe called quest, De La Soul, Leaders of a New School, Wu Tang, Brand Nubian, Special Ed, Jay-Z, Nas, etc...you know REAL Hip hop, where lyrics are meaningful and the flows are poetry.  I must be honest and say that hurt my ears.  You are lucky people down huuurrr drink dat syrrup and listen to slowed down music, because they are so dumbed down they can enjoy that noise i just heard.  Stuff like that, though completely different, gives real hip hop a bad name to people who dont know anything about it.  What a shame.

The south has a long way to catch up to east coast hip hop and this guy has a long way to catch up tp southern "rap".

IM SORRY THE SOUTH TOOK OVA, U CAN TALK THAT HIP HOP STUFF WHICH I RESPECT BUT GIVE IT UP HOMIE, THE SOUTH TOOK OVA, WE HERE BABEEEEE >:D >:D

• Content Count:  12,293

cristol...i told you people were a little sensitive over here....haha

welcome tho.

• Content Count:  873

Run DMC is awesome

It's tricky tricky tricky tricky!

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

IM SORRY THE SOUTH TOOK OVA, U CAN TALK THAT HIP HOP STUFF WHICH I RESPECT BUT GIVE IT UP HOMIE, THE SOUTH TOOK OVA, WE HERE BABEEEEE >:D >:D

True story lately.  Love is love. 

Good luck. 

Archived