• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls were supposed to lose and they did.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

That's why it is called a "GUARANTEE" game.  If the Bulls wanted to win all their games they could schedule easier opponents.  It's obvious the recruiting is not as good as better teams.

Hopefully the Big East will help recruiting, because until we get bigger, faster, smarter players we will not beat the South Carolinas of the world.  This is a C-USA built team and it shows during games like this.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bulls weren't suppose to look  like they never played football

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Lose, ok.  Get their a$$ kicked, no.  They weren't just outplayed by a better team, they didn't even play.  I still blame a lot of it on the play calling.  USF executed the plays, except for the poor throws, and did well when we ran.  I never expected to go up there and watch a victory, but a better game would have been nice.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I agree there is a difference with losing and getting our butts kicked.  I was embarrassed with the way our team played.  After the game I watched the rest of the UF / TN game, and although I was pissed that the gators lost, I was impressed with the team and especially the qb Leak.  What would it be like to have him for three years?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

recruiting is as good as some big time schools, but they are ALL freshmen and sophmores... some are seeing action but generally speaking we are still using mainly recruiting classes that weren't quite as good.  

Our recruiting (at least this year) is better or as good as almost eveyrone in the big east

results from this class will for the most part come in a couple years, with the rare exceptions (Hall)

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14

maybe we should commit 18,438 yards of penalties in all the games we're supposed to lose, just to make sure we don't exceed any expectations.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

It's just time to put this lose behind us. Get ready for conference play and paybacks to TCU and Southern Miss.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

That's why it is called a "GUARANTEE" game.  If the Bulls wanted to win all their games they could schedule easier opponents.  It's obvious the recruiting is not as good as better teams.

Hopefully the Big East will help recruiting, because until we get bigger, faster, smarter players we will not beat the South Carolinas of the world.  This is a C-USA built team and it shows during games like this.

last years recruits was the first stud class

this year was better

and if the QB's come next year will be better still

we have done a good job on recruiting and developing talent athony henry, JR reed  and MB speak to that

so i am not fearful for the future. i have two concerns

1. coaching. can our coaches coach at this level ie. weekly adjustments in the scheme as needed, scheme to the talent you HAVE.

2. will we continue to get the talented recruits if we do not prove we can maximize  their potential with good coaching.

on defense the question has been answered last two years top 20 finishes, on offense school  is still out.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

There is NO reason our offense should ever be in the bottom FIVE of 1A football. Part of the problem is thw qb situation,the other part is coaching to get the best of what we have. Our offense calls have not been all that great.

TCU will put eight men on the box and dare us to pass.If our coaches are not ready to deal with that, then is time for new ones.

Go Bulls beat TCU!!!!!!!!