• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF picks up another sleeper???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,353
  • Days Won:  10

Very nice. Aquinas linebacker Geaney to walk on at USF.  Check it out it shows that hey, we have talent now and it is not like five years ago. 

• Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

I put this on the recruits board earlier also. Definitely an awesome pick-up. Great, smart kid. And one of the things that stands out the most for me is that he was a Co-Captain over at STA which is one of the the best programs in the state. That definitely says tons about his character, work ethic and overall leadership. His grades are awesome and he knows what he wants to do. This alone says a lot about our program here at USF. He could have used his Bright Future's to walk on at the other schools... Fort Lauderdale is just about as close to UCF.. but he came here. Ahhh it's a beautiful thing. I feel we will all come to love this kid in the coming years!

Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you guys make it sound like he is lawrence taylor

• Content Count:  223

smazza,

no one implied that he was the next LT.

this is a very good pickup in that he is a stellar student and it continues to build the pipeline with STA. he is still a walk-on, and nothing more...i think we all understand that. but, ben williams was a walk-on and has become one of our most dependable players.

• Content Count:  412

Wow, smart dude. That in conjunction with his role as leader at STA should bode well for us, provided he fits in well.

Archived