• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something seems a bit shady...

Sunil

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if anyone is aware of this case, but I ran across this article regarding a discrimination case in the Office of Student Affairs. Something just doesn't add up...

USF Report Clears VP of Discrimination

"".... Inappropriate/unprofessional comments were said... Including references to males as boys"

As far as a claim Meningall slapped an employee on the arm, the report said "it is our finding that hand to hand touching did occur... The issue remains is the extent of physical contact."

"It doesn’t find it inappropriate as to breaking a rule,†Hoad said. “So no there is no cause for disciplinary action."

It also states: "Did Dr. Meningall threaten employees using verbal means and aggressive posturing? We believe she did... Was it was her intention to come across in this manner?.. We believe that it was not."

“I think she thought she was moving very fast and with a lot of intensity to create a lot of change,†"

So basically a supervisor can initiate physical contact and verbally threaten...but this does not warrant any discplinary action ??? I bet I know how that would have turned out in the "real world"....

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=77957

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

That whole situation is sketchy, she should be fired, I havent heard one good thing about her from any of the students that worked with her

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, and it ain't Slim Shady  :D

Woman's got serious anger and man-hating issues.

Archived