• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

High praise for USF commitment Bellamy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

High praise for USF commitment Bellamy

We'd told you USF's first oral commitment for 2009, running back Adaris Bellamy of Dunedin, was in Orlando this weekend for the Football University camp. Here's what former Giants running back Rodney Hampton, who worked with the running backs at the camp, had to say about Bellamy:

"Adaris was one of the, if not the best running backs at the camp," Hampton said in a statement. "He truly has excellent footwork. You notice that right off. He is a complete, well-round running back. Very talented, great footwork, good hands, very coachable. I really enjoyed working with him. He needs to keep working all aspects of his game. It takes hard work, dedication and determination.

"These players today, like Adaris, are learning things in high school that I didn't learn until college. With all the camps and training they participate in they are well prepared for the next level. He definitely has what it takes to play Division I ball, and I think he'll find success at the collegiate level. I could see him playing on Sundays, too, but that is years from now. He is still in high school and has college to look forward to play, learn and grow."

-- Former USF defensive coordinator Rick Kravitz has landed at Western Michigan, where he'll coach safeties after being let go at Memphis after last season. It's Kravitz's fourth school in as many seasons, following stops at USF, N.C. State and Memphis. He'll recruit the South Florida area for the Broncos, who had 16 players from Florida on their 2007 roster.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

• Content Count:  1,400

wow kravitz keeps getting lower and lower qualilty jobs next year he might end up at ucf ;D

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

wow kravitz keeps getting lower and lower qualilty jobs next year he might end up at ucf ;D

If he is hired as defensive coordinator at UCF it would just prove that we are on the same level :)

• Content Count:  1,260

Not sure how astute a scout Rodney Hampton is....but he played on Sundays so it has me excited about the Bellamy kid.

Archived