• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you enjoy betting, but with other people's money....

Grunge

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  253
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, I don't think this is spam, so please read before deleting it.  I apologize if this violates any forum rules. 

I know there are alot of sports fans here and I thought you might get a kick out of it.  First off, the site was created in response to the US anti-online-gambling laws.  It is absolutely legal and free!!  No spam emails and you don't put any money into it.  In a nutshell, you sign up to the site and you are given 10 cents to bet with.  If you lose this 10 cents, they just give you another.  The forum advertisers pay so you don't have to.  You do not put any money into the site.  You make bets with this 10 cents on various sporting events.  When you get your account to $10, you can cash it out and a check is sent to you.  I am not affiliated with this site, but I do like to do some sports betting, but I don't like losing my own money.  I never really got the money lines / point spread things, but they have a good explanation on the site.  Thanks for your time.

http://www.centsportslive.com?opcode=3528

Archived