• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Season Tickets - You need ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I am renewing my season tickets and since I really only need four and have six I was wondering the interest level of anyone on the board of picking up the other two.  They would remain in my package but someone could buy the tickets for the whole season if they want them.

Section 137

Row R

Seats 17-18

Club Access

Not looking to make money just face value $404 for both for the whole season.

Let me know and sorry if this is on the wrong board.

• Content Count:  1,165

It's something I'm certainly interested in. I'll still be a student, but was going to look at season tickets if for no other reason that I wan't to avoid the student ticket/student seating hassle.

How is your section? I'm the type of person who likes to stand most of the time, cheer, celebrate with friends/surrounding fans when we make a good play, and whatnot.  Basically, I'm looking a for a section where I'm not going to be asked to sit down.

I can't commit to anything at this point, but I have legitimate interest.

• Content Count:  4,501

That one is hard to answer.  It is a pretty rowdy group but I don't know that standing the whole game is anything you will find except in the student section.  I was always up and down alot and never had any problems but I would say that is just a case of everyone knows me and I get to be friends with the group around me so they know I am a little crazy when watching the game.  I have heard of the problems with people complaining about standing but I have never seen any cops coming down and telling anyone to sit down.  I try to be respectful of people around me but that doesn't stop me from standing cheering or yelling.  I will say I have noticed the people in front of me have changed numerous times over the years so i don't know if thats cause I yell so loud or they just move on.  ;D

Archived