• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student tickets at stadium?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't get in until tonight and I have to pick up my ticket at the stadium tomorrow morning? Anyone know where at the stadium they will be distributed?

bump...

any info would be helpful

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

https://admin.xosn.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1356064

1,000 free student tickets will become available online at beginning Wednesday, November 28th, at 6:00am.

The first 1000 students to request their free ticket will receive a complimentary Sun Bowl ticket.

The deadline to request a free student ticket to the Sun Bowl will be Thursday, December 15th, at 5:00pm. If additional student tickets remain after this date, they will be available over the phone at 1-800-Go-Bulls.

Email notification will be sent shortly after confirming your ticket request.

Tickets will be available for pick-up at designated will call times at the team hotel in El Paso and also at the stadium the day of the game beginning at 9:30am. Tickets must be picked up prior to kick-off. Tickets will NOT be distributed at the USF Ticket Office on the Tampa Campus.

A valid student ID is required in order to pick up the student ticket. Students may only pick up the ticket that they have requested. No student will be allowed to pick up another student’s requested ticket – No Exceptions.

Students receiving a free Sun Bowl ticket will also need to bring their email verification that they were selected to receive a free student ticket.

Students wishing to sit together must all pick up their tickets in El Paso at the desgnated locations.

Not sure if this helps, but it's from GoUSFBulls.com.

1,000 free student tickets will become available online at beginning Wednesday, November 28th, at 6:00am.

The first 1000 students to request their free ticket will receive a complimentary Sun Bowl ticket.

The deadline to request a free student ticket to the Sun Bowl will be Thursday, December 15th, at 5:00pm. If additional student tickets remain after this date, they will be available over the phone at 1-800-Go-Bulls.

Tickets will be available for pick-up at designated will call times at the team hotel in El Paso and also at the stadium the day of the game beginning at 9:30am. Tickets must be picked up prior to kick-off. Tickets will NOT be distributed at the USF Ticket Office on the Tampa Campus.

A valid student ID is required in order to pick up the student ticket. Students may only pick up the ticket that they have requested. No student will be allowed to pick up another student’s requested ticket – No Exceptions.

Students receiving a free Sun Bowl ticket will also need to bring their email verification that they were selected to receive a free student ticket.

Students wishing to sit together must all pick up their tickets in El Paso at the desgnated locations.

Yea I checked that already, but it doesn't give a location. So I guess I'll just try the will call, and if no one is there I'll have to call 1800 Go Bulls

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Yea I checked that already, but it doesn't give a location. So I guess I'll just try the will call, and if no one is there I'll have to call 1800 Go Bulls

I doubt 1-800-GOBULLS could help you if you're in El Paso.  They may not have known where the distribution would occur at the stadium, so I'd say get there and walk, you're bound to find 'em.

Archived