• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL WATCH PARTIES REMINDER

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Polk County/Lakeland has a large Alumni base ... me and a buddy we're there for KickOff, then a couple came in later and left towards the end of the 3rd. My buddy and I stayed until the end.

I understand that many prefer to stay home and relax in their homes and other family reason/duties, just wish we had more come out and show our strength.

:gobulls

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Anyone know how the watch party at OBriens in Brandon went??? I am thinkking about going there for the PITT game since I live right down the street from that location. Thanks

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

what about Orlando I'm going to be there for the weekend

Orlando crew used to meet at a Beefs.  I am guessing they aren't doing it anymore, since I haven't seen any posts.  I am looking for something around Orlando as well.

The last two here in Orlando have been at Buffalo Wild Wings on International Drive.  I have not seen anything from Kevin for this week though.   :(

Sorry for the slow response.  I was running a watch party in Fussen, Germany. http://maps.google.de/maps?q=F%C3%BCssen,+Germany&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title  for the Cuse game.  You should have seen the looks on the soccer fans.  Needless to say, the local sports bar did not have the game on.  So, Mrs. Kdawgy and I took some castle tours in the area.  The USF jacket attracted attention, will post the "Go Bulls" photos after we get back.

neuschwangau.jpg

• Content Count:  89

Hello Jacksonville, anybody home???

• Content Count:  869

Part of the reason there was no watch party in Orlando for Syracuse.

gobulls2.sized.jpg

The USF logo is on the jacket, just obscured by the backpack straps.  We will have a watch party for Pitt hopefully.

Archived