• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Curse of the Dan LeBatard Show interviews lives on!!! (When he had CJL on)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

Something that is somewhat funny but not really.  So for those that live down in Miami that are active listeners of 790 the ticket, I was actually thinking to myself because he used to have interviews with players and coaches and afterwards something bad happened to the one's he interviewed such as T.O. last year getting in trouble, or Mike Lowell getting into a batting slump when he was with the Marlins.  Well I'm thinking the curse still lives on, although he did have CJL on the week that we beat UCiF but after that it went straight downhill from there.  Those that actively listen to LeBatard know what I am referring to.  I say all the e-tards should e-mail him and let him know what he's done!!!  **** him!!!!  lol

• Content Count:  1,370

LeBatard's an idiot. All he does is cut down everyone and try to sound all provocative for ratings. He's a hypocrite too. He hated on Saban for lying and up and leaving the Dolphins (which was warranted) but defended Ricky Williams to the death after he lied and up and left the Dolphins (because they're friends). LeBatard's also a Gators homer...just like most of the fricken Miami Herald.

• Content Count:  1,261

He has had good things to say about us, though..

Archived