• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bulls on Outside the Lines now!

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i thought it was a pretty fair look at our program.  they pointed out that the gators offer more special offers to football players than USF does.

i thought it was funny that they pointed out that alabama didnt want to submit any information regarding special offers.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Made Bama look pretty bad which is fine by me. Also, I remember when Amari pushed off that UL defender a few years ago, and I was amazed that they didnt call that one on him. The one against Rutgers was a bush call because of the fact that WRs get away with much more contact than what Amari did. My guess is that Schiano did his homework, and noticed that Amari has a tendency to push off sometimes on the film he was studying. You can bet that Schiano made sure the officials were made aware of that before and during the game. Smart move by Schiano in that it paid off big time against USF in the end.

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately, the average ignoramus (or gnat fan . . . see their rivals board for proof) will conclude USF had more academic exceptions (i.e., 40) than FSU etc (i.e., 15).  Thanks ESPN for NOT doing the math for your viewers.  Our three-year average, on an annual basis, is actually lower than their one-year figures.

Archived