• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

did you see what just happened at the UL @ Uconn game

USFKT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

on a kickoff, the Uconn player waved a fair catch and then the UL player stopped. Then the Uconn player returned the ball for a touchdown and the refs said they didn't see the fair catch wave.  That was BS.  (The announcers also mentioned how they thought our reviewl from last night was a questionable call from the refs)

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I just saw Warren Sapp pick up a fumble and rumble his way to a td for Louisville! ;):D

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Louisville got absolutely screwed. That blown fair catch call ended up costing them the game.

• Content Count:  8

Louisville got absolutely screwed. That blown fair catch call ended up costing them the game.

Wrong you are!! I'm sorry but that play  was a bad call, but the REF DID NOT BLOW his whistle, so UL quit on the play. A few plays later, UConn had to punt and the ball was hit on the arm of the UL player, so UConn recovered, at the 1 yard line, yet the ref said it was UL ball. Both plays were wrong, but it would be a win for UCONN!! WE WON -- GET OVER IT!!!

• Content Count:  27

Wrong you are!! I'm sorry but that play  was a bad call, but the REF DID NOT BLOW his whistle, so UL quit on the play. A few plays later, UConn had to punt and the ball was hit on the arm of the UL player, so UConn recovered, at the 1 yard line, yet the ref said it was UL ball. Both plays were wrong, but it would be a win for UCONN!! WE WON -- GET OVER IT!!!

I never quite understood this retarded way of thinking on Punt Returns. It's easy to say play until the whistle if you are the returner, but not the coverage team.

This is a crazy fact: THE REF BLOWS THE WHISTLE AFTER THE RETURNER CATCHES THE BALL.

The Louisville player was in perfect position to destroy that kid. He has to, I repeat has to stop then wait to hear the whistle. While UCONN's guy gets to run free. Sounds fair to me.... /sarcasm off.

The "play to the whistle" talk doesn't work in this regard. You're wrong, but thanks for stopping by.

Archived