• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Schiano is grade A whiner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

My god!  How many times did they show him screaming at the officials last night for no good reason?  What a crybaby!

• Content Count:  218

I think it was 2 or 3 times less than when Levitt was throwing clipboards, headsets, hitting players, screaming, spit flying and him falling down once.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i'm 1/2 Italian so yall can kiss my ass if this offends you... 

but Schiano is a fat greasy spagghetti bending Jersey guinea. watching him squeal his fat genoa salami ass all over the field begging for calls and flags was disgraceful.

vaffanculo finocchio figlio di puttana. ti metto il cazzo in culo e te lo faccio uscire dalla bocca. sei un ciuccia cazzi.

that is all.

• Content Count:  349

My god!  How many times did they show him screaming at the officials last night for no good reason?  What a crybaby!

I kept waiting for a sideline warning with how many times he ran down the field to yell in the officials ear...

I kept waiting for a sideline warning with how many times he ran down the field to yell in the officials ear...

they didnt mind.  notice how every time he squealed to the refs like a fat porca puttana they sat there and listened to him?

Schitano should have had a striped shirt on and yellow laundry in his pockets cuz he was calling the game all night.

• Content Count:  635

i'm glad Leavitt was very calm and cool the entire game and didn't embarrass himself like Schiano.

• Content Count:  81

He is one of the best at working the zebras, and when he needs a call he gets it.

i'm glad Leavitt was very calm and cool the entire game and didn't embarrass himself like Schiano.

nice attempt at sarcasm.

the difference is, Schitano ran up and down the field begging the refs for calls.

Leavitt screamed at his players to get the job done, which is a coach's job.  two different things, guy.

• Content Count:  385

Yeah like Leavitt ran on the field during a play to call out a phantom "forward pass." Complete BS, dude is a whiner plain and simple.

And Leavitt only disagreed/ranted after calls were made...there is a huge diference.

And Leavitt only disagreed/ranted after calls were made...there is a huge diference.

exactly.  Leavitt didn't lobby the refs for calls like the fat greaseball.  sure he complained AFTER the calls, all coaches do.

Archived