• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In a sick way

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I am almost happy about this loss, if it means that the bandwagoners will go away. Next week I will get to see if some of the bitches who have been pissing me off lately are true fans or not, then again it may take more than 1 loss to get rid of some of them.

Okay, i'm not happy about this loss i'm in fact really devastated. I'm just desperately trying to look for something positive to hang onto, how could we lose to Rutgers? Mike Teel is a terrible QB, Ray Rice can only run up the middle, theres no more Clark Harris or Brian Leonard and their defense couldn't stop Maryland or Cincinnati. I just don't understand, Leavitt is a good coach but to be a great coach he needs to get this team to learn how to win on the road against teams their better than.

He is able to get them up for road games like West Virginia last year, and Auburn this year but then we come out and lose to unranked Rutgers. What the ****?

• Content Count:  60

I am almost happy about this loss, if it means that the bandwagoners will go away. Next week I will get to see if some of the bitches who have been pissing me off lately are true fans or not, then again it may take more than 1 loss to get rid of some of them.

Okay, i'm not happy about this loss i'm in fact really devastated. I'm just desperately trying to look for something positive to hang onto, how could we lose to Rutgers? Mike Teel is a terrible QB, Ray Rice can only run up the middle, theres no more Clark Harris or Brian Leonard and their defense couldn't stop Maryland or Cincinnati. I just don't understand, Leavitt is a good coach but to be a great coach he needs to get this team to learn how to win on the road against teams their better than.

He is able to get them up for road games like West Virginia last year, and Auburn this year but then we come out and lose to unranked Rutgers. What the ****?

"They are, who we thought they were!!!" - Dennis Green

But, this time, they didn't get off the hook. ;D

• Content Count:  936

You type what a lot of us are thinking, I'm sure.

The BCS NC monkey is off our back.. but do I really want it gone? This was our year..

• Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

Mike Teel may suck, but notice how much time he had in the pocket to sit there and make easy throws on 3rd downs?  And Ray Rice only had to run it up the middle because we could barely stop him.

• Content Count:  72

Let's dial down the drama just a notch superfan.

We were good enough to beat Auburn on the road, we were good enough to beat West Virginia the past 2 seasons. West Virginia has only lost 1 other game over the past 2 seasons, and only 2 other games over the past 3 so that just shows you how amazing of a team they are and yet we have owned them.

So what, we lose to Rutgers on the road and that proves "Oh they never deserved #2 their a ****** team", yeah with the way the polls work we could easily fall out of the top 15 and theres gonna be a bunch of "I told you so"s now, but I still think we'll be playing in a Big East Bowl and when that happens i'll be happy.

Mike Teel may suck, but notice how much time he had in the pocket to sit there and make easy throws on 3rd downs?  And Ray Rice only had to run it up the middle because we could barely stop him.

He is not a good outside runner, we have a good defense why couldn't we just focus on stopping the runs up the gut? If we forced them to have to run outside, our defense is fast enough to have stopped Ray Rice. Yes, their offensive line did an amazing job they have one of the better lines in the country but Mike Teel is not good enough to beat us, and neither of Rutgers wideouts would even be starting for us.

• Content Count:  64

Look, I have told people this for WEEKS.  Football much like most sports are all about match ups, and we match up really well against West Virginia, so well in fact we have the perfect scheme and players to stop what they do on offense without making any adjustments.  That's why I told people to take the game with a grain of salt, and that win was different since we have a history with them.  Had we flew to Norman played OU when they were #5 that would have been significant, but WVU doesn't make adjustments because they hardly ever have to, and when they played us their horizontal running game is negated by our speed.

Unfortunately, I told everyone this team was soft up the middle, it would simply take a team with a downhill runner (Ray Rice) and a decent offensive line and we wouldn't be able to stop them.  It didn't take a genius to figure it out, and unfortunately for us Rutgers matches up with us well, Ray Rice has almost 400 yards rushing against us in two games that's not a fluke.  Mike Teel does suck, but he makes enough plays to keep us honest.  We aren't a team that can line up and stop a big physical team, we are a speed team with smaller players on defense, so if someone runs straight at us it will be difficult to stop.  If you recall the fullback from FAU ran through us like it was nothing, and other teams will do the same thing unless we man up to stop it.  I won't even get started on the mis-tackles you have to want to hit those guys.

Lastly, despite what everyone says the team brought into the hype and started feeling that #2 ranking.  You could tell, they had that look of a team who had something to lose, and was scared to lose it.  Before we didn't care we went out and played fearless because we had nothing to lose, the pressure of the ranking was too much to bare.  If you take note this is the first time this year I have seen players arguing with Leavitt, Leavitt getting pissed at players, and Groethe having disagreements with his receivers.  This is what happens when you lose focus, I told everyone to ignore the rankings, and I hoped the team woudl do the same.

Yeah I did notice they were starting to argue with each other, and when that started I began to think that we might be in trouble.

Yes we do matchup well to West Virginia, but with a guy like George Selvie on our line we should be able to generate pressure on Mike Teel.

• Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

Yeah I did notice they were starting to argue with each other, and when that started I began to think that we might be in trouble.

Yes we do matchup well to West Virginia, but with a guy like George Selvie on our line we should be able to generate pressure on Mike Teel.

He did get hurt...  Maybe the credit should go to Rutgers O-line.

Archived