• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting conversation today...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

there is a difference between **** talking and being rude. And the line is pretty clear. When we are up 20 points.... I calm down. When it is a nail bitter, I go crazy. When we leave the game, I thank everyone for commin out and wish them a safe drive home.

I agree..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  0

The problem with winning is that it attracts a lot of scumbags.

The people who have been season ticket holders for years and have been supporting USF since day 1 aren't the ones who are being classless.  The people they are probably referring to are the people who have hopped on the bandwagon.  They have sold out the stadium and its these last 20,000 people who are probably responsible for 99% of this.

It just goes hand in hand.  Someone who won't support you through tough times but is your best friend when things are going well is the type of person who tends to have a big mouth and no class.

I'm from Boston and I miss the old days sometimes because there is a core group of Red Sox and Pats fans who are pretty cool.  But after so much winning these past few years it has also attracted a lot of frontrunning jerks.  They may root for the same team but I can't stand them and even when I see them at Devil Rays games for example they make me sick with how they act.

The only good thing about losing is that maybe some of these jerks will crawl back under their rock.  Winning is great but it does come with its drawbacks as well.  In the games I've been to the core USF fans seem like a good bunch of people, its these johnny come lately's that are obnoxious.

Archived