• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those of us that had to come into work ...........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

I am getting ready for a week off to study for the PE, and as always, you try to take time off and stuff just piles up to be done before you leave. I think I am going to be here late tomorrow night, but I don't see myself getting through it all today.

Good Luck!  What discipline?

Civil/water resources.

I would be much more prepared if it wasn't for Bulls Football, so I will need all the luck I can get on this one. Thanks.

If it is anything like the mechanical, it will be easier than the FE (old EIT) was.  At least that was my experience.  The wife said the Geotech Civil was similar in difficulty too, tough but easier than the FE.  My advice is to relax the day before and don't try to cram too much in that night.  

Good luck again.  Go USF ENGINEERING!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

this game has had my mind all week...this too me USF's final hurdle.....we have to prove USF belongs tonight...Rutgers is a good team...they can trip us up...we have to just win.....i have to nap now so that the time goes by faster...then starts my traditions.....i am no longer nervous about the game.....i feel better knowing everyone is still knocking us saying we do not belong....once again...here comes the Skunks!

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

WOOHOOO  4 minutes until freedom!!!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

at this point i am worthless

just watching thew clock

i think i will walk down sunset blvd and check out the wantabe models and starlets to kill some time

Archived