• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Breaking Bread with Steve Duemig

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I listened to the show today and I use to be a "who cares" when it came to the Big Dog - But today - some of his comments are just so absurd.  He talks about our Auburn win like it was great "but Auburn is a different team."

Which is just another pop-shot at USF. 

Yeah buddy -- you are right Auburn was a different team.  They were a team with a healthy Quentin Groves.  Then the guy started saying that we lost to Uconn last year....which is not true.  We lost to Uconn the year before last.

He just blabs and blabs.  He is not well informed and just repeats the same nonsense that the talking heads all say.

If that team didn't wear green uniforms and wasn't named South Florida there is NO question that with that resume and those wins they would be the UNDSIPUTED #1 team in the country.

If that was Oklahoma beating Auburna and West Virginia they would be #1 in every poll and every computer.

I am sorry they do not have the gravitas to come to grips that USF is a **** good football team with a **** good defense.

I just turned the guy off and turned on ESPN radio.  The only guy whoh sounded reasonable today was Mike Tirico on his show. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  38

I hate Duemig, blah blah blah!  ::)

The Rockies thing today was great.

I just want someone to realize that on a Monday, one day after a big win by the Bucs, Duemig opened his program with USF and kept talking about them. !!!

• Content Count:  3,827

I hate Duemig, blah blah blah!  ::)

The Rockies thing today was great.

I just want someone to realize that on a Monday, one day after a big win by the Bucs, Duemig opened his program with USF and kept talking about them. !!!

*crickets*

Archived