• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Built-in excuses not to rank USF higher

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I hope Jimmy Johnson doesn't have a vote. (Don't know what game I was watching, but they talked about his comments a little bit.)

• Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  0

I hope Jimmy Johnson doesn't have a vote. (Don't know what game I was watching, but they talked about his comments a little bit.)

i think his comments were worded wrong, everybody is entitled to there own opinion but he took shots at the players.the dont get paid millions leave them alone. :o whitney johnson from 620 has a good poem, chicken veal and pork jimmy johnson is a dork!

• Content Count:  64

http://www.themeaningfulcollateral.com/

"Ooh, tradition should put Ohio State number one". Ridiculous.

I know people are frustrated by the apathy of the voters, but that is just how college football works.  Look at Boise State they had to win a ton of games for years to crack the top 25, they peaked in that Fiesta Bowl were ranked to start the year and disappeared from the radar.  Poll voters like to see a team hanging around winning games for a few years before they give them that buy-in that's where the whole tradition argument comes from.  If you notice when Charlie Weis took over Notre Dame shot up the polls I think it was like 10 spots one week then another 6 or 7  the next week after beating Michigan State and UNC or something like that.  It's stupid, but unless they go to a playoff that's what we are stuck with.

• Content Count:  3

Unfortunately, you're right: That's how the system works. But that system is broken and stupid.

Name me another team in the country with a better resume than the Bulls. Remember last year? When OSU was 1, Michigan 2, and Louisville 3? And all the pundits said "Oh, no way Louisville can compete with either of those Big Ten powers!". And what happened to OSU? Got WHACKED by Florida.

Please: Louisville could've passed all day on Michigan's awful secondary. Anyone watch the Rose Bowl and John David Booty's mediocre passing abilities?

USF is AS GOOD as anyone in the nation. Believe it! Tell the idiots who vote in the polls! BULLS FOR THE BCS!

Archived