• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those who didn't get companion tickets....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

Food for thought:

• It is a violation of USF policy to re-sell a student or companion ticket. Violators will lose future ticket privileges!!

While I only have myself to blame for showing up somewhat late (4:00PM) and not getting a companion ticket, it still sort of sucks. The girlfriend will have to sit this one out. Oh well. I'll make sure to be there earlier for Cinci.

oh hell YES. I'll be reporting EVERYONE on the facebook marketplace to SG and I'll laugh my ass off when they get to sit home next game and watch it on ESPN.

dont act like a bunch of bitches....let the kids sell their tickets....

NO, Ill be reporting them as well. These people trying to flip these tickets to make some cheap money is costing serious fans the chance to go to the game. Im going alone saturday because i couldnt get a companion ticket for my girlfriend, because someone wanted to get them for resale.

Thanks for finding this rule, i hope everyone selling their ticket loses these privileges. They dont deserve it.

While selling the tickets is lame IMO, reporting them is worse. Serious fans would have gotten there early. and im sure those fans buying them are pretty good fans considering they're willing to dish out a little extra dough. If that happened to me (couldnt get a companion ticket) Id be doing nothing but blaming myself.

• Content Count:  3,403

Food for thought:

• It is a violation of USF policy to re-sell a student or companion ticket. Violators will lose future ticket privileges!!

While I only have myself to blame for showing up somewhat late (4:00PM) and not getting a companion ticket, it still sort of sucks. The girlfriend will have to sit this one out. Oh well. I'll make sure to be there earlier for Cinci.

oh hell YES. I'll be reporting EVERYONE on the facebook marketplace to SG and I'll laugh my ass off when they get to sit home next game and watch it on ESPN.

dont act like a bunch of bitches....let the kids sell their tickets....

NO, Ill be reporting them as well. These people trying to flip these tickets to make some cheap money is costing serious fans the chance to go to the game. Im going alone saturday because i couldnt get a companion ticket for my girlfriend, because someone wanted to get them for resale.

Thanks for finding this rule, i hope everyone selling their ticket loses these privileges. They dont deserve it.

While selling the tickets is lame IMO, reporting them is worse. Serious fans would have gotten there early. and im sure those fans buying them are pretty good fans considering they're willing to dish out a little extra dough. If that happened to me (couldnt get a companion ticket) Id be doing nothing but blaming myself.

I couldn't agree more.  Get there early or pay.

• Content Count:  275

Student Judicial Services would handle this as its a violation of the student policy.

Email Jason Spratt or call his office

Jason T. Spratt

Director

Phone: (813) 974-9443

Fax: (813) 974-7383

That doesn't make any sense at all. How is breaking University Policy better than making sure everyone gets the ticket they WANT TO USE.

If you don't want the ticket, stay home! If you need money, GET A JOB!

• Content Count:  1,633

Quit being bitches.

Just go out and buy G.D. tickets for the game.

They beat you to the line. Deal with it.

If you sit in the 200 level they dont check to see if you have a student wristband, etc.

Get over it.

That doesn't make any sense at all. How is breaking University Policy better than making sure everyone gets the ticket they WANT TO USE.

F University Policy.

The whole student ticket policy sucks ass. Just go on Ticketmaster and spend the twenty something dollars and buy a ticket. If you don't have money for a ticket, GET A JOB!

F University Policy.

The whole student ticket policy sucks ass. Just go on Ticketmaster and spend the twenty something dollars and buy a ticket. If you don't have money for a ticket, GET A JOB!

Am I supposed to apologize for enjoying the student section?

No, the 200's is the student section too.

Yeah, you aren't in the lower bowl, so what?

It is still in the student section, at the stadium.

You can't rush the field from the upper bowl. I like being in the thick of it. If you enjoy being up top thats your prerogative.

Archived