• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Fans @ Universal Studios..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

Went to Orlando last night and went to Halloween Horror Nights..

Wife and I wore USF gear (as we do almost daily) and received at least 6 or 7 GO BULLS! around the park, as well as a handful of people putting up their horns..

Also two cars in the garage with USF stickers and one with USF/GO BULLS written with the window paint on the back window.

Anyway - nice to see a representation in O-Town!

• Content Count:  3,827

Same thing happened to me at Disney the day after the WV game. I even ran into a local celebrity!!!

• Content Count:  193

I am still shocked at the responses I get living in Orlando...some honks with the horns when they see my Bulls stuff on my car...lots of comments in the gym (well, those aren't always good haha)...even a lot of my UCF friends admit how awesome USF is doing and also admit they are going to get their butts kicked next Saturday!

• Content Count:  869

I have always gotten a 'Go Bulls' if I give a 'Go Bulls' to someone in the Orlando area.  You sometimes even get a honk if you have a USF license plate or bull stickers.  I am working to start a program to leave a business card on cars that have bulls stuff on em' to let folks know that the local alumni chapter is watching. 

• Content Count:  936

I have always gotten a 'Go Bulls' if I give a 'Go Bulls' to someone in the Orlando area.  You sometimes even get a honk if you have a USF license plate or bull stickers.  I am working to start a program to leave a business card on cars that have bulls stuff on em' to let folks know that the local alumni chapter is watching. 

Sweeeet.

Archived