• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What a weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

I never thought I would not be devastated if the Gators, but really after they lost to Auburn I wasn't that upset. Afterall, this is their rebuilding year I was never really thinking national title for the Gators this year but they better go 10-2, if they go and lose 5 games or something that wouldn't be good but anyway I wasn't that upset about the loss because it helped USF. Even if the polls aren't giving us credit, UF's loss to Auburn proves that we are the best team in Florida. That is an amazing thing, I can always say that I attended the game that led to USF becoming the best team in Florida.

I'm so pissed that the USF game is at 12 though, that will be a home game I will probably have to miss.

• Content Count:  16,493
  • Days Won:  43

USF needs to have UF blow out LSU this weekend. And then UF needs to turn around and lose again to someone.

• Content Count:  9,763
  • Days Won:  9

It was a great weekend for me.  First USF wins against WVU.  Next they get ranked 6th in the AP.  Also, on Sunday the Phillies clinch the division and make the playoffs for the first time since 1993.  As Ice Cube would say, "Today was a Good Day!"..........

• Content Count:  92

Personally, I am cheering for South Carolina, Kentucky, LSU, and UF to knock each other out!

• Content Count:  420

who gives a crap about the gators. i hope they lose the rest of their games

DITTO!!

Archived