• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SuperBull XI

80mins

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Fellow alumni: If, like me, you have not yet committed to if you are traveling from out of town to attend Homecoming this year, make that decision NOW! If things keep doing as we'd like, our Homecoming game will be a matchup of two ranked teams (side note--who schedules a ranked team for Homecoming? Us, that's who!) and tickets will go quickly. Don't be left behind!

Also, does anyone know if there's a chance of that game moving for TV? I vaguely remember that after the fiasco of moving Homecoming game vs. Cincinnasti back in '03, the University vowed never again, but I don't know if that's accurate or not.

Fellow alumni: If, like me, you have not yet committed to if you are traveling from out of town to attend Homecoming this year, make that decision NOW! If things keep doing as we'd like, our Homecoming game will be a matchup of two ranked teams (side note--who schedules a ranked team for Homecoming? Us, that's who!) and tickets will go quickly. Don't be left behind!

Also, does anyone know if there's a chance of that game moving for TV? I vaguely remember that after the fiasco of moving Homecoming game vs. Cincinnasti back in '03, the University vowed never again, but I don't know if that's accurate or not.

Good thoughts...

But remember, the game time for Cincy has not been set... you can expect if both teams win out ... and we both play Rutgers (Cincy plays Louisville, too)... but if both teams win out, it will be a national primetime game.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  92
  • Days Won:  0

If both teams win out, we have a chance to be on ABC Primetime!  The other games for November 3rd:

Wisconsin at Ohio State

Florida State at Boston College

Purdue at Penn State

Texas A&M at Oklahoma

Oregon State at USC

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

The time of the game could be noon, 3:30, 7:00 or 8:00 but the day won't be changed this late.  The problem with the last Cincy homecoming game was that they changed it from Saturday to Friday which really crimped the total homecoming schedule.

Archived