• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top Leavitt Quotes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

I love listening to Leavitt talk because he is always so focused on the task at hand.  But from time to time he has some pretty funny quotes.  I loved his quote after the game "I know you want me to take off my shirt and hug and kiss and all that"  So that made me wounder what are some of the other great quotes from coach?

• Content Count:  18

Rob Stone's pre-game "rant/approach/interview" with Leavitt right before they ran out of the tunnel was an instant CJL classic!  Leavitt was so pumped that he hardly made any sense; I could only make out "We're 'bout to go to work...WORK..get your a...AGHHHH"  Then, for a second, I thought he was going to either head-butt or eat Stone.  Humanity would've owed CJL one for that.  Rare to see such unscripted, uncontrollable passion in a big-time coach these days :)

• Content Count:  275

HAhaah he was scruffing him up and telling him to get back to work.

I guess before the game, as the guy said, CJL was questioning his manhood :lol

• Content Count:  159

yeah, it was great. He was messing with the guys hair and telling him to get to work! haha You gotta love Leavitt.

And yeah, he was questioning his manhood because Leavitt was doing wind sprints WITH the team before the game started. How many NCAA head coaches even try ONE wind sprint?

Nothing but love and respect for CJL.

Archived