• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Party Over Here-Party Over There...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Let's get this party started...

Where is everyone going to party at from now till friday?

Bring it on people, let not just WVU know we can but all the rest...list them events

• Content Count:  557

I don't know about from now until Friday, however, I do know that Tia's is having a HUGE after party on Friday night.  They are fencing off the parking lot from what I have heard and are going to have several bands and DJs. Someone was even telling me that some of the players might show up.

If you are not familiar with Tia's it is right next to campus on Fowler Ave. and their parties tend to be a pretty darn good time.

Go Bulls!

I don't know about from now until Friday, however, I do know that Tia's is having a HUGE after party on Friday night.  They are fencing off the parking lot from what I have heard and are going to have several bands and DJs. Someone was even telling me that some of the players might show up.

If you are not familiar with Tia's it is right next to campus on Fowler Ave. and their parties tend to be a pretty darn good time.

Go Bulls!

What's their parking like? Or better yet, what's the best place to park so as not to get blocked in?

• Content Count:  3,078

Go Bulls!

Tia's hasn't been shut down yet??  That's borderline amazing

Thinking of heading over to Chili's by the stadium on Thursday, with a group all in Bulls gear, to take advantage of the everyday happy hour.

I know it's a work week folks, but it would be nice to have the locals saturated with Bulls fans all around town this week. Would be nice to see everyone wearing Bulls gear all week long. Let people know that this is "Bulls Country"

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Thursday Night - Hooters in Brandon then on to the Dallas BULL!!!

Friday Morning/Afternoon - Old Mall parking lot (Himes Entrance closest to Stadium)

Friday Night - RayJay with 60,000+ of my closest friends

• Content Count:  557

Go Bulls!

What's their parking like? Or better yet, what's the best place to park so as not to get blocked in?

I always park at that chinese place next door.  There are plenty of spots there, and that bank as well.

Archived