• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Devil Rays put in their place

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

After this series with the Yankees, I guess the D-rays know how good they really are.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

they still have played inspired ball, and they didn't exactly play bad against the yanks, every game except the 4th one was pretty close.

I don't know if that is a credit to the rays, or a blast on the yanks.. maybe a bit of both.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

It WAS a bit of both. What sucks is looking at the recaps and seeing most of the Yankee damage being done by freaking free agent All-Stars. I hate the Yankees .................    >:(

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I hate the Yankees ............ >:(

That makes you a-ok in my book  ;D ;D

I can't believe they have 8 all stars... what an aweful system in place... first its a popularity contest, and thus, the largest media market wins out.. and then Torre goes and chooses more yankees.

Its gonna be humiliating for them when their 183 Million dollar, 8 all-star player, roster gets beat down like a rented mule in the playoffs!

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

I can't believe they have 8 all stars... what an aweful system in place... first its a popularity contest, and thus, the largest media market wins out.. and then Torre goes and chooses more yankees.

Its gonna be humiliating for them when their 183 Million dollar, 8 all-star player, roster gets beat down like a rented mule in the playoffs!

Back from vacation fellas.  Giambi should have given his spot up as he has sucked and should not be on the team.  Tom Gordon geting picked by Torre with all the other all-stars already from yanks is moronic also.  I think former Ray Jose Guillen should have made the team for sure.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

****, I didn't even realize they had 8 All-Stars THIS year. I was talking about the former All-Star mercenaries the Boss has bought for the team ..... Now I can't even pull for the AL in All-Star game, except for Carl.