• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How to make USF Football just that much better....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I am sure having a mic has come up in conversation among HOT members & its staff, I would like to hear from them and the reasoning behind having no mic on them.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

How about "Go Green" or "Green Out", whichever you choose, for the ENTIRE SEASON? I really think to promote this oUr shirt thing, they should have made it free the first year. Now I know everyone is going to ask "who's going to pay for this?" Simple answer...add $5 to everyone's tuition ($40,000+ x 5=over $200K). How tuition is, people would not even notice a simple $5 increase. Then with all the students who don't attend games/care about football/won't even bother to pick up the shirt, you can use the extras to give away at the 1st game of the season (simple and cheap promotion). That way everyone has a shirt for the rest of the season.

USF already has among the highest Athletic fees in the state... and you'd have to make sure you had 40,000 shirts... what do you do with the 30,000 extras??

Like I said...give them away to the people who get through the non-student gates. Just like they have promotions for baseball games. "Free shirt to the first x amount of fans."

Archived