• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

THIS is why they go to usc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

troy polamalu signed richest steeler contract ever

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AstroBull

Him going to USC has nothing to do with his pro career.  It dosen't matter if he went to USC, Texas, USF, or MIT.  He's a good football player and it just happens that he went to USC.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I thought the reason was the paycheck that they get WHILE AT USC.

• Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

where was the "THIS is why the go to 'cuse" thread after Freeney's ridiculous contract?

Him going to USC has nothing to do with his pro career.  It dosen't matter if he went to USC, Texas, USF, or MIT.  He's a good football player and it just happens that he went to USC.

only you believe that

most bluechippers realize usc is a straight  line to nfl with usc's great coaching

• Content Count:  549

It's pretty common knowledge, especially in L.A., that players go to USC to get paid, but not by the NFL.

If you wish USF to be like USC, you have very low expectations for the Bulls.

• Content Count:  1,260

Wow....interesting. USC fans conveniently forgot the whole 20 year period between the 80's and 90's. They weren't exactly churning out NFL players during that period. And even today if you want to check out up to date stats on the amount of players in the NFL...USC falls behind some other football factories.

USC 37

Miami 56

Florida 45

Tennessee 48

Michigan 53

Ohio State 55

Going to USC doesn't hurt...but if you want to get into the NFL, the stats suggest going to Miami, Michigan, or OSU would be a better choice. I don't have the stats in front of me...but I woould venture to say that blue-chippers are evenly distributed through all of the above schools. Silly Smazza...trying to rile us up with that convoluted logic  ;D

• Content Count:  3,078

Wow....interesting. USC fans conveniently forgot the whole 20 year period between the 80's and 90's. They weren't exactly churning out NFL players during that period. And even today if you want to check out up to date stats on the amount of players in the NFL...USC falls behind some other football factories.

USC 37

Miami 56

Florida 45

Tennessee 48

Michigan 53

Ohio State 55

Going to USC doesn't hurt...but if you want to get into the NFL, the stats suggest going to Miami, Michigan, or OSU would be a better choice. I don't have the stats in front of me...but I woould venture to say that blue-chippers are evenly distributed through all of the above schools. Silly Smazza...trying to rile us up with that convoluted logic  ;D

don't try to interrupt smazza's USC rants with facts

USC 37

Miami 56

Florida 45

Tennessee 48

Michigan 53

Ohio State 55

pure garbage pal

It's pretty common knowledge, especially in L.A., that players go to USC to get paid, but not by the NFL.

If you wish USF to be like USC, you have very low expectations for the Bulls.

please you sound like an uneducated child with no sense of histroy or knowledge  of the game

usc is the standard of college football that all aspire to be

Archived