• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

western conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

got a whole lot better last night

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Sure did. 

We may have seen the beginning of a great rivalry for years to come. 

Greg Oden and Brandon Roy of the Trailblazers taking on Kevin Durant and Jeff Green of the Seattle Supersonics. 

Where is SeaBulls he has to be excited about the sonics moves last night. 

and WHAT IS DANNY AINGE AND THE CELTICS THINKING.  What is Ray Allen and Paul Pierce going to get you??? Sure more than the 18 wins you got last season.  Maybe they get you 45 wins a a slightly better record than .500, but you will never contend for a title with those guys.  How does Danny Aingle still have a job?  Oh yea i forgot he was the think tank that brought in the great sebastian telfair.  hard to play from jail. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't mind getting Allen.  Much better than the thought of getting Joakim Noah.

The nail was already in the coffin for Ainge after 2 things...

1)  The ping pong balls fell the way they did...

2)  catering to Paul Pierce, rather than making smart moves.

Allen will do well, and 45 wins in the east is probably top 4 in the conference and maybe even home court.  So that isn't so bad.  Definitely not title worthy. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think Allen will work out pretty well in Boston.  It will be much harder to double team "The Truth" with one of the NBA's best pure shooters waiting to knock down wide open jumpers. 

I think Allen will work out pretty well in Boston.  It will be much harder to double team "The Truth" with one of the NBA's best pure shooters waiting to knock down wide open jumpers. 

celtic fans want to win championships.  all ray allen does is make them compete the next couple of years.  They have no shot of winning a title with those two and no promising future.   

• 3 weeks later...

celtic fans want to win championships.  all ray allen does is make them compete the next couple of years.  They have no shot of winning a title with those two and no promising future.   

celtics got older -better inmediate shortterm

bad forthe long term

better for the short term is still to be determined.  the man is coming off of 2 ankle surgeries that kept him out of the 2nd half last year.

can anyone say the next Allan Houston.  i think the Knicks are still paying him. 

better for the short term is still to be determined.  the man is coming off of 2 ankle surgeries that kept him out of the 2nd half last year.

can anyone say the next Allan Houston.  i think the Knicks are still paying him. 

nba is still paying owners of st louis spirit and equal share of all revenue as if they were an existing nba franchise

Archived