• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Goal-No Goal?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Was it a goal? The one thing that gets me with the replays is that everyone seems to refuse to show the overhead shot. ABC played the overhead view once and at full speed, it was hard to tell. I would think you would get a better idea if it crossed by slowing down that replay, but apparently no one cares as they continue to show the replay from an angle that appears to go in, but cant be sure because of the angle. I guess anything that will stir up media attention for this series. Probably a mute point anyway as Gelina kicked it in.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Inconclusive ................... I never saw the overhead shot and the one they kept showing wasn't definitive.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

i'd say it was beyond the goal line... i saw white between the puck and line, and i really don't think the puck was airborne, BUT... was it intentionally kicked?  yes, so then, no goal.  I think it was Gelina and he saw the puck coming and made no effort to put a stick on it and got a perfect angle deflection on it.  It was intentional... just watch his eyes.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

No goal - supposedly there was only one camera angle which showed the puck MAYBE over the line - and that was an angle shot and with the puck on edge it was hard to tell.

I gotta say, it looked like it was over to me from the shot they kept showing on TV.

But even if it was reviewed, there's a good chance they could have said it was kicked by the Calgary guy.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

no goal