• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Start planning now...

Guest r_to_the_izzo
theres a reason that it was canceled this year, the main people who would have been there (SBC) were going to be at UNC for the football game, so they didn't want to risk having nobody show up, and having it look like it did the year before when it was horrible.

If 50 or so people, with about 15 of them being cheerleaders made them take out the event then they should never had had it in the first place.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

theres a reason that it was canceled this year, the main people who would have been there (SBC) were going to be at UNC for the football game, so they didn't want to risk having nobody show up, and having it look like it did the year before when it was horrible.

If 50 or so people, with about 15 of them being cheerleaders made them take out the event then they should never had had it in the first place.

its not the only reason, but it was a big factor in it.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I never have problems going to BBall games...I love them.  Sure, losing sucks and everyone wants to go to a winning game (lucky me...the only two I went to this year were Rutgers and Notre Dame...lol), but I live in Lakeland and it's sometimes too hard.

However, I am definitely WAY more excited about this upcoming season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

How much better would it look if another 50 people showed up? If that was the case, thank god we are going in a new direction.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

If the dates are still in line, fall practice is going to start October 13, the same day as the UCF game.

Archived