• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SEASON TICKET HELP!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Welcome to the loyal group.

If people don't get them soon, they will be out in the cold come 2008 or 2009.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

I'm going to be purchasing season tix as soon as I can coordinate with the 3 and possibly 4 others that want in as well.  I believe we are going to get the South endzone due to the fact that a couple of the guys are non-USF grads and it would be a hard sell to get them to donate and/or pay for higher priced tix, but hey, we're getting the foot in the door w/ them, right?!

I was wondering if anyone knows approximately what row I would be looking at if buying in the South endzone for 4 or 5 together?  I know there are quite a few season ticket holders down there already......are tickets becoming scarce there?  And how's the rowdiness factor?  We usually sit in the student section so we can get loud.  Any ideas on what section would be appreciated as well.  Thanks in advance.

QJHTQEPGLHUUSSC.20070104160636.jpg

Section 125 is pretty good for rowdiness... BigShoop's crew stand the whole game and throw someone up after a score... Mulheap literally yells the whole time the opponent has the ball... hard to believe he has a voice on Sundays... amie_abull was there last year, too... (amie - did you and the hubby re-up this year??)

And 125 borders the visiting fan section... which is always interesting.

FWIW: 121, 122, & 123 are just about full... I think I was told those are usually for recruits or other "give away" tickets...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHBOAHDHHHHHHHHHHHEUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHC'MON!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday is for rest!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Welcome to the loyal group.

If people don't get them soon, they will be out in the cold come 2008 or 2009.

As much of an expected increase this year ... 2008 could see the biggest jump in our history. Really hoping for 20K this year.

Best to start locking them in now! I am sure some loyal rapid BULLS just buy on game day and then go to better seats. Soon those seats will be taken, and already may be by "average" fans that will start coming more as it's more in "style".

Best to lock up your season tix and start gaining on the perks.

Be a stronger part of BULL Nation !

Go BULLS !!!  :GoBulls

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Are there any regular sections where people stand most of the time?  I am thinking that next season, I may just get my own numbered seats.