• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a good laugh at bonds expense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Teddy head is frozen.  He is dead and had nothing to do with it. I know speaking for myself I feel bad that ted's head is frozen but who cares? Barrys head on the other hand is a giant roided up mass explosion ready to happen.  He went to japan last year and they would not let him ride the subway do to the nature of that massive explosion ready to happen he wears above his neck.  If barry "macy day balloon sized head" bonds were my hero I would not be writing about teddys frozen head that is for sure.  

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Smazza knows Barry is a roided up freak, but he can't admit it.  He tries to deflect his anger onto Ted's head, which is funny, since it really has nothing to do with the Red Sox.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Smazz is trying to divert attention away from the stain on baseball that is Bonds...

it doensn't matter what he says about Teddy... Teddy is the best ever... what happens to his corpse has nothing to do with that.

Smazz you look bad when you make fun of a dead guy...

there is a real issue with Bonds... you don't have any problem with Ted, your just being a goof.

Bonds is a cheat!  Steroids are ILLEGAL.

His rep is scarred in the eyes of millions for something he did, not something his children did after he died as a true american hero.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

"nobody under 30 even knows me fellas

hell, I even think bonds is better than me

by the time he retires he will own all the records"

splinter2.gif

uei and VG- prove that he cheated?

prove it?

saying bonds has a large head is stupid and proves nothing

I on the other hand can prove to you that ted w was a nut

more ted w goodies for sale

Buy A Ted Williams "TEDSICLE" Shirt

10.oo  for one and 2 for 18.oo

ted's estate is suing his daughter

Ted Williams' Estate Sues Daughter Over Public Statements

Baseball Hall-Of-Famer Died In 2002

POSTED: 8:03 pm EDT May 13, 2004

UPDATED: 8:17 pm EDT May 13, 2004

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The executor of Ted Williams' estate has sued the late slugger's oldest daughter and her husband, alleging they violated an agreement by repeatedly voicing their opposition to the placement of Williams' body in deep freeze at an Arizona lab.

The lawsuit said Bobby Jo and Mark Ferrell have continued to publicize their objections through public statements, despite Bobby Jo's agreeing in late 2002 to drop her opposition to the decision by her siblings John Henry Williams and Claudia Williams to send the body to the Alcor Life Extension Foundation.

The lawsuit, filed Monday by executor Albert Cassidy in Citrus County state court, about 60 miles northwest of Orlando, seeks an injunction stopping Bobby Jo Ferrell from publicizing her objections, dismissal of a lawsuit she filed against Alcor and unspecified damages.

"Bobby Jo Ferrell's actions are wrongful, in bad faith ...," the lawsuit said. It also seeks to have Mark Ferrell stop speaking on his wife's behalf against keeping her father's body frozen.

"She signed a settlement agreement and we're seeking enforcement of that agreement," said Peter Sutton, a Boston attorney and a trustee for one of John Henry Williams' trusts.

Mark Ferrell said Thursday that he didn't want to comment on the lawsuit but he called the agreement "a sham from the beginning." He added that he wasn't bound to the agreement since he didn't sign it.

"I have a First Amendment right under the U.S. Constitution," he said. "Anywhere I want in this country, if I see wrong, I have a right to speak out. That's my God-given right."

His wife is prohibited from talking to reporters about her father's body under the agreement.

Mark Ferrell also said in a telephone interview that he and his wife had talked recently to Mets catcher Mike Piazza, who has promised to help them gain the release of Ted Williams' body from Alcor.

"The hope is that Ted Williams can one day be laid to rest in a dignified and respectful manner befitting a true American hero," Piazza told The Star-Ledger of Newark, N.J. in Thursday's editions. "Right now I'm just a quiet supporter."

Bobby Jo Ferrell sued to have her father's will followed after Ted Williams died in July 2002. She dropped the legal challenge several months later after the agreement was signed, saying she couldn't afford the legal fight.

Williams, an avid fisherman, said in his will that he wanted to be cremated and his ashes scattered in the ocean off Florida. Ferrell's siblings maintained they signed a handwritten pact with the slugger in 2000, years after the will was written, agreeing that their bodies would be frozen.

Shortly after Williams died at 83, John Henry had his father's body moved to the Alcor facility. Cryonics supporters say bodies might one day be brought back to life. Most experts say that is highly unlikely.

John Henry Williams died in March from leukemia at age 35. His requested that his body also be placed at Alcor.

what a f-87ked up family

and it is all going down in our favorite town

orlando

hahahhahahaha

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

and it is all going down in our favorite town

orlando

hahahhahahaha

Well, that explains it all.

Orlando is like the epicenter of dysfunctionality.