• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Q: about the Sun Dome bball seating arrangements

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

1) Who are those reserved seats behind the player's bench at home games? Is that for recruiting?

2) Who are the fancy cats that get the floor chairs? What does it take to get on that chair?

3) What do you think it will take to bring back Death Row? (When did it end -seth era?)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

1) Who are those reserved seats behind the player's bench at home games? Is that for recruiting?

2) Who are the fancy cats that get the floor chairs? What does it take to get on that chair?

3) What do you think it will take to bring back Death Row? (When did it end -seth era?)

1) Recruits and anyone else the  basketball office chooses to give those seats to, maybe even some coaches.

2) I believe it is up to $10,000............but I could be wrong, and I would also wonder if there people down there who donate alot less but are "Grandfathered" in like they are in the lower bowl across from the students. They need to re-do the donation levels like they did for football, however I do not know if the demand is there for tickets for them to re-do the donation level.

3) It would take  passionate students and a winning program.

Guest BasketBull.

10K, interesting...

Yes, I think Death Row needs to come back. There probably has to be an agreement about profanity, etc., and everything will be okay.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

2) I believe it is up to $10,000............but I could be wrong, and I would also wonder if there people down there who donate alot less but are "Grandfathered" in like they are in the lower bowl across from the students. They need to re-do the donation levels like they did for football, however I do not know if the demand is there for tickets for them to re-do the donation level.

How long have those courtside seats been there?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10

from an original member of death row, they will never let it back because they sell those seats.  i cant tell people how much exposure we got the school.  not all of it was good!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

They are fairly new... i think they appeared last year.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

I believe they always had courtside seats, I think the number of seats were increased.

They are fairly new... i think they appeared last year.

That was my thinking because I just don't remember them being there before .... which doesn't mean a whole lot... but it's good see someone younger is of the same opinon.   ;)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

I believe they always had courtside seats, I think the number of seats were increased.

Are you talking about the folding chairs along the court?

I sat in those courtside seats at a game when I was being courted to upgrade my hoops season tickets and purchase football tickets (around 1995-96, before football)...so they have been there for a while...

Are you talking about the folding chairs along the court?

I sat in those courtside seats at a game when I was being courted to upgrade my hoops season tickets and purchase football tickets (around 1995-96, before football)...so they have been there for a while...

So JEWBULL is correct, then?. They've had them there for a while just maybe not in the numbers they have now...